How-to Set Up Goals in Google Analytics
This video will show you how to set-up goals in Google Analytics.
Steps to Set-up Goals in minutes
1. Choose your Goal (not in the video)
2. Click the Admin section
3. Click on “Goals”
4. Select your Goal type (URL, visits length, page/visits, event) – If you choose URL, select head match.
5. Give your goal a monetary value, if you have no clue enter 1
6. Select Funnel, and enter the URL page that might typically lead to your goal completion. Example, your squeeze page URL, your Shopping Cart pages, etc.
Latest posts by Marcos D'Urbano (see all)
- Why you should use advanced segments in Google Analytics - March 22, 2016
- Finding SEO opportunities with Google Analytics - November 26, 2014
- How to Track Goal with Google Analytics - January 23, 2014